A second workshop will be available shortly this June, “watch this space"
Should you not live in the UK this workshop and other modes of learning can be made available world wide.
World Cup Report Technical Report 2014
Get your free report and apply the "Lessons Learned” get here
- Teams which scored 3 or more goals in a match had a 100% win probability.
- 80% of the goals were from strikes inside an area called the “Gold Zone” (GZ)
- Strike attempts taken inside the Gold Zone were more effective and accurate.
- The most productive zones for delivering the ball into the Gold Zone (GZ ) were the areas identified as the Central Attacking Zone (CAZ) and Box Pass Zone (BPZ).
- In open play 49% of all goals were scored within 5 seconds of regaining possession and over 80 % of goals were scored within 15 seconds of regaining the ball
- Effective distributions by Goalkeepers played a role in securing attacking-third possessions.
- Teams which directed their throw-ins away from the congested area and into a more spacious area were more effective in securing a possession in the attacking-third.
Analysing the Soccer Player. Edition 2
John Bilton & Dr. Peter Usher
We are very pleased to introduce you to..
Analysing the Soccer Player
Edition1 had 7800+ readers as a free iBook. Edition 2 has been re-designed with more detailed information for soccer coaches, analysts and students. It focuses on the individual analysis of a player and the contribution that analysis can play within a purposeful coaching programme.
Though this book covers essential detail for the experienced coach, we feel it will also inspire the beginner coach, analyst and student of the game.
Positions analysed include a player's attacking abilities. Goalkeeper's distribution and an in-depth case study of a strikers goal scoring. Implications for coaching and purposeful work on the training ground are shown.
Focus X2/X2i is showcased and readers may purchase this iPad/Mac/PC software at knock down prices!
Interested? Click below for further information:
We would appreciate you sharing with your contacts.
UEFA Champions League Group Stage Report.
Released very soon, the report not to miss that analyses every goal scored in the group stage.
To get your free copy please enter name, email, and enter UCL in the subject box.